Saturday, August 21, 2010

Awesomeology Is Born!

My name is Monica. I've started this blog because I have another one (available only to select people) and I loved posting, so now I want to post to the world. Warning: much like what happened to my first blog, the first couple'a posts will probably be a bit awkward, as I need to get into my groove (no horrible expression intended). I'll be posting what I think is awesome on this blog (hence the title). If I'm wrong, let me know by commenting! I'll work on the layout a little for a while, and I'll be posting again later.
And so Awesomeology is born!
Is there anything you'd like to see on Awesomeology, such as posts, templates, fonts, etc.? Do you have a blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...