Thursday, August 26, 2010

Awesomeology Makeover

Remember when I said that I'd make one good template and keep it?

Well, guess what I changed about the blog! C'mon. Guess.

I changed the template! Here's what's different.

  • No more poppies! Ugh. The poppies were waaaaay too busy and distracting. I've made the template a classic forest green 'n white ensemble. It's much more simple, and I think now you can focus a lot more on the words on this site, rather then the appearance. Green and white is one of my all time favorite color combinations, so I love the new look.
  • Georgia to Arial! The font on the posts and sidebar used to be Georgia. (Georgia looks like this: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.) Georgia was great, sure, but Arial is just easier on the eyes to me. And Georgia is a bit too much like Times New Roman (The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog) for my tastes. Yeah, I hate Times New Roman. A lot.
  • Second sidebar! I have, in addition to changing the template and font, added a sidebar on the left in addition to the sidebar on the right! For many weeks I have wanted to have two sidebars, after every. single. stinkin'. blog. I. read. had. two. of. them., and I fiiiiinally figured out how! And, boy, is that change an improvement!

I hope you enjoy the changes!

What's your blog template? Is there something you'd like to change about your blog, but don't know how? Do you like the new changes to Awesomeology?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...