I do! Anyone else?
Here's what I did.
1. Go to my favorite font website.
2. Look at all the fonts.
3. Pick an awesome font.
4. Google the title of the awesome font.
5. Picture looks like this.6. Save picture and open picture on Paint. (For those who don't know - Paint is like Photoshop, but extreeeeemely dumbified.)
(Steps 7-8 use two separate Paint documents)
7. Select each letter of Awesomeology (as in, a, w, e, s, o, m, e, o, l, o, g, and y) individually.
8. Copy and paste next to each other in correct order (a-w-e-s-o-m-e-o-l-o-g-y).
9. Picture looks like this.
*Note: My font website will not be revealed for reasons concerning a dead giveaway on my other blog.
The font is called "Miserably Lose". If you Google "miserably lose font", it comes up.
Try making your own logo! It's fun and rewarding!
So HA! I DID post!
Do you have a logo on your blog? How'd you make it? Do you like the new Awesomeology logo? What's your favorite font?