Sunday, August 22, 2010

I Lied!

*Note: There is an update at the bottom of this post. Please read it, it contains important info!

Okay, I know that I said that I'd be changing this blog template on the last day of each month and on holidays, but I have created a logo (every blog deserves a logo!) and the logo requires specific colors in the template, and because of that, I need to use one template with that color scheme, and stick to it. (I'll still probably change it on holidays, though.)

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The new template and logo will be here shortly.

UPDATE: The Blogger Template Designer is experiencing technical difficulties, so the new template + logo will not be available for a while. I will get them as soon as possible. Sorry, again!

Am I fowgiven? Pweez?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...