Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lazy Dayz

Good afternoon, lovelies. I hope you had a nice morning. Or...evening. Or night. Well, whatever your time zone, I hope you enjoyed your last twelve hours.

I sure did - right now, I'm still in my pajamas eating low-fat chocolate mousse typing this post from on a couch! Today is one of my lazy days. Lazy days tend to feature 3-7 of the following components.
  • Pajamas all day
  • Blogging earlier than usual
  • Looooong posts
  • Spending four hours laying in bed awake
  • Watching TV a lot
  • Going on the computer a lot
  • Wearing my Snuggie
  • Etc. Let's discuss each of these topics, no? And since I'm a visual learner, I will feature pictures from Google, seeing as it's a lazy day and I really don't feel like getting up and taking pictures. Don't judge me.
PAJAMAS ALL DAY
My PJs are this style. Except they're pink with white butterflies. Wearing my PJs aaaaall day is a key component of a lazy day. Pajamas provide extreme comfort - especially when they're 100% cotton like my little cozies. The only con: when people accidentally look through the door they tend to assume I belong in an asylum for wearing my pajamas at noon. Oh well.

BLOGGING EARLIER THAN USUAL
My preferred blogging time is in the evening. Like, after I've actually done something. But on lazy days, I blog in the morning or afternoon. And if I end up doing something, I blog again later (in this case, pronounced lay-tah).

LOOOOONG POSTSIsn't this self-explanatory?

SPENDING FOUR HOURS LAYING IN BED AWAKE
I have an iTouch, and it was on full battery, so I spent four hours reading a website. Go me, right? Ha ha...ha ha...ha.

WATCHING TV A LOT
Just so you know, I don't have a plasma. Haven't done this yet, but I'm 99.999% sure I will later. Watching TV is probably one of the most mindless things a human is capable of - that is why it's on today's agenda. *evil grin*

GOING ON THE COMPUTER A LOT
Do I really need to explain?

WEARING MY SNUGGIE
Don't judge me! I didn't feel like putting clothes on, okay??
Those are the seven major components in my average lazy day.
Oh my god. The plural should be lazy dayz!

Do you have lazy dayz? How often? Are they anything like mine? What do you think of Snuggies? What major components make up your lazy dayz?

Photos from (top to bottom) The Pajama Company, Hot Widgets, Beyond Brainstorming, (The link for the next one was broken or something on Google, so here's the link for the picture on Google.), Cheap New Electronics, Laptop-Computers and Free Williamsburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...