Saturday, August 28, 2010

Links I Like

I've had this for a long, long time. Saved me a lot of money, too. Woohah! Dying to know what it is? It's this FREE software where you can download any video from YouTube for FREE and then you get it in iTunes, if you have an account! And, I haven't mentioned yet: IT'S FREE!

If you're ever feelin' down, this video is sure to crack you up. It cracked me up. I think it'll crack you up. It's totally crack up causing. It's just a funny video.

Check out this awesome closet. It comes up if you Google 'extremely organized closet'. Go figure. I want a closet like that! Why can't I have a closet like that? Grr!

If anyone's curious, these are my favorite chips. And look! The bag's compostable!

I'll be sure to do this when my leather shoes get stained.

Now I want chocolate chip cookies. Even though I just had some ten minutes ago.

Squiggles are cool. See?

What are your favorite chips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...