Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Deep, Eh? Oops, Ruined It.

My name is Monica.
I am Awesome.
I am Beautiful.
I am Creative.
I am Dainty.
I am Exquisite.
I am Fabulous.
I am Gracious.
I am Heavenly.
I am Inspiring.
I am Joyous.
I am Kind.
I am Lovely.
I am Marvelous.
I am Nice.
I am Open-minded.
I am Priceless.
I am Queenly.
I am Radiant.
I am Stupendous.
I am Terrific.
I am Ultimate.
I am Valuable.
I am Witty.
I am Xtra kewl.
I am Yin.
I am Zealous.
I am me.
I think that I am all of these things. I think that I am much, much more than that. If I think those things about myself, I will be confident and people will not doubt me. It doesn't matter what others think, that's their opinion. And their opinion is incorrect. Because they can't judge me. Only I can judge me. And I wouldn't dare to that to myself. If anyone ever tries to judge me I won't care. Because who cares what they think? They don't know me. And they will never know me, because they judged me. I will just return the favor. Because if they judge me, shouldn't I judge them? Then they'll learn. It's not revenge, it's karma. And if anyone ever judges me, I'll judge them right back and then just drop it. I will drop it because why should I ever put myself in that position? I care about myself. I care about my state of well-being and health. I care about my state of mind. And no one can ever stop me. No one can ever stop me because I'm better than that. And no one can ever stop me, no matter what. Because I am me. I am proud of myself. I love myself. I am me. If someone can't deal with that, or if they try to change me, I'll just say no and walk away. Because they don't deserve me.
Because I am me.
Deep, right? I didn't even think I was capable of that! Do you value yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...