Thursday, September 9, 2010

Five Shiny New Followers

Follower #1: rrrorrk
-Thanks so much, rrrorrk, for being Awesomeology's first follower ever!
Follower #2: Monica
-Okay, okay, I followed myself. Wanna do something about it?
Follower #3: Kasia
-Congratulations, Kasia! You're my third follower! Three's a charm, after all! Thanks!
Follower #4: Hannah
-Thank you so so so so much for following Awesomeology, Hannah! That qualifies you as awesome!
Follower #5: not a girl not yet a woman!
-Congratz, not a girl not yet a woman!! You're the first follower of Awesomeology that I have not actually met! You made my day when you followed! Thanks so much!
***
If you'd like to be featured on Five Shiny New Followers, all you need to do is follow Awesomeology! Then you'll be famous, and how awesome is that?! Plus, I'll be eternally grateful!

Unrelated PS:
Check out all the new pages (above)! Plus, I updated the Segments page, too. Check 'em out!
Would you like to be featured on FSNF?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...