Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm Not As Random As You Think I Tissues

Wow. Just wow.
I was so postdead today that I Googled 'help i need something awesome to blog about'. It didn't work.

Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ohhhhh...
Suspicious brown pile #1: I'm a chocolate chip!
Suspicious brown pile #2: I'm not...
Both: LET'S TRADE PLACES!!!
This was a flash animation I saw somewhere, but it's not. on. GOOGLE!!!

Collection of Random Cooking Phrases!
"You're the colbyjack!"
~Me
"God, why are there so many eggs?"
~Me
"This is disgusting!"
~Me
"I love rice..."
~Me
"I suddenly crave cheese puffs right now."
~Me
"That looks sooooo good!"
~Me
"Gruyère is a weird word."
~Me
"I'm hungry."
~Me

Another random phrase (sorry, this is the last one for today!)
"Sorry, but your nose is making that strange clicking sound again."
~Me

Unedited conversation between me and my mom, five minutes ago:
Me: Quick, what's the awesomest thing ever?
My mom: Um...
Me: I said quick!
My mom: Okay...GYM!
Me: *groans* Something else?
My mom: Okay...WORMS!
Me: Come on! Something postable!
My mom: ...
Me: So...?
My mom: Ice cream.
Me: Everyone says that!
My mom: Pizza.
Me: You're kidding me, right? Why don't you just say 'rollercoasters' and 'movie theaters'?
My mom: ...

Quick! What's the awesomest thing ever? Don't say 'me'... Said any hilarious random phrases lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...