Sunday, September 12, 2010

Imagine THIS, WiMax!

WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE READING THE REST OF THIS POST!!!!!
***
I got a call from Vodafone,
Tryin' to sell me broadband and phone,
But it was priced too high for me,
So I text WiMax for free;
And now I got WiMax,
A-comin' across the nation,
Imagine WiMax, the new sensation.
WiMax! Next generation,
Faster, better, cheaper,
No line rental fee.
For more information see imagine.ie.

I absolutely LOVE this commercial! It's so funny and cute and charming! It's one of my favorite commercials EVER, and the song is stuck in my head and I'm singing/humming it constantly! Love it!

But, instead of ME imagining WIMAX, why doesn't WIMAX imagine THIS?

I got a call from someone in Prague,
Ordering me to start a blog,
I told him I already had one,
He said "Well, but two would be fun."
And now I got Awesomeology,
A-viewed across the glo-obe,
Imagine Awesomeology, the new sensation,
Awesomeology! Next generation,
Cooler, better, awesomer,
It really is the bomb,
For more information see awesomeologyblog.blogspot.com.

Okay, I should put that on TV. Me and my guitar, illegally singing a spoof of a WiMax commercial for my own personal benefits and lying about knowing someone from Prague.
Yeah, that sounds AWESOME!
Actually, I don't even know where Prague IS.
Which jingle is better, Awesomeology's or WiMax's? Are they both awesome or WHAT?! Where's Prague?

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I found out that Prague is in the Czech Rebublic. Nevermind!

    ReplyDelete

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...