Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Is It Weird Not to Know Your Favorite Season?

At one point my favorite season was fall. At one point my favorite season was summer. At one point my favorite season was spring. At one point my favorite season was winter.

Now, I'm not so sure.

Each one has a good thing to offer, and a bad one to offer.

Winter has the scenic snow, and you get to wear gor-geous coats, and you can snuggle around the fireplace and watch movies while eating chocolate chip cookies and drinking hot chocolate, but I hate the cold, and it's cold every day.

Spring has the fashion (oh my god) and the first buds and everything's waking up, but it's still a little too cold for my tastes, and I'm an all-or-nothing kind of person, so I'd prefer if everything was either covered in snow or completely exposed.

Summer has the fun, the freedom, the colors, the accessories, and my favorite kind of weather (hundred degrees Fahrenheit, anyone?), but you begin to miss long-sleeved shirts.

Fall has the fashion (oh my god!), the gorgeous leaf colors, and that magical feeling you get from walking down the sidewalk in a scarf and a pea coat looking pretty with the wind blowing your hair in your face, but that's when I want it to be cold again!

Therefore I am currently undecided about my favorite season. Just in case you were wondering.

Above: A self-made Paint portrait of a four-seasons tree.
What's your favorite season, or are you undecided like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...