Friday, September 24, 2010

I've Got the Cemetary Fevah! Oops...That's Not Really Appropriate Here...

I spent May 30th-August 6th in Poland (looooots of relatives there), and at one point we went to this AWESOME soldier graveyard from one of the World Wars, but I can't remember if it was WWI or WWII. Anyway, here're some pictures.
There were hundreds of graves there, and it made me vewwy sad. :(
Lots of the graves were just unknown soldiers, and there were rows and rows of blank graves. That made me even MORE sad! :{
And to think that families still but urns on some of the graves, after all those years... :,(
This is a great picture. Look at that sun, perfectly captured! That made me happy! :) There was also a giant statue smack in the middle of it all. It was intimidating.
It's creepy, isn't it? Does anyone have any WW relatives?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...