Sunday, September 12, 2010

Links I Like

Whoa! The meaning of life!

Wanna download free movies? Legally? Yahoo tells you how.

What a clever monkey!

I love these jokes! Read a bunch yesterday.

Mwa ha ha, the red button!

Google on holidays is awesome! Did anybody else play Pacman on the Pacman 30th anniversary logo? Ah, May 22nd 2010 was a fun day.

Now I wanna play Pacman! What's that? You can do it for free? Oh, yeah. Here. Forgot.

I don't believe in 2012. C'mon, let's be real here! But a tiny, tiny, tiny little part of me is, um, scared.

What are your opinions on 2012? Anybody seen the movie? Was it good? (NO SPOILERS! SPOILERS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...