Monday, September 13, 2010

Multiple Topics (Well, Two)

Hey, look! The pictures are on the left! Ha ha ha! That's awesome! Kidding, I knew you could do that. But it still looks cool. I think I'll do left AND center from now on. I might even throw in a little right for good measure, but in a sec - let's not get too crazy. Well, okay, back to the point. You all should know by now that when I'm bored I tend to make stuff. I also tend to make stuff when I have nothing to post about. Both apply here, and behold the result (left)! Cool, huh? It's like a mish-mosh of different shapes. Maybe I should have it published in a children's book! That'd be awesome! But, actually, I don't really think that that way is for me, you know? Okay, movin' on.

I also did it in front of black. It's identical...but in front of black. Ooh, got ya there, didn't I? Ha ha ha! Ohhhhh... Oh, well, I hope you like 'em! (Oh, and sorry they're so small - I had to fit the words in, didn't I?)

Iiiiin other news, I now have viewers (of all time) in Ireland, Canada, United States, Greece, Hungary and Singapore! Thanks so much, my lovely Irish, Canadian, American, Greek, Hungarian and Singaporean viewers! You have no idea how much that means to me, having international viewers. You can go ahead and parade around telling people that you're awesome. Because you are. (You're reading Awesomeology, aren't you?) And if they question you, tell 'em Monica thinks you're awesome. Because I do.

Proof: YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Do you think you're awesome? You must be - you're reading this! Do you like the shapey-thingies? Which one's better, black or white?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...