Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oopsie...

Oh.
My.
God.
I'm so sorry!
I didn't post for two stinkin' days! Gah! Bleh! Bleghhh! Meh! Gableghaghhhhh! I don't think you realize just how sorry I am. I REALLY DON'T THINK YOU REALIZE! I said I made a commitment. The key word here is commit. I don't care about the ment right now. But I was supposed to commit, and I didn't, and I screwed up my perfect record. I was actually considering changing the date on the computer so it would look like I posted on that day, and when people asked questions I'd just be like "What! They were there the whole time! It must just be your computer." Then I'd fake a phone call and exit the building. And swim to Russia and change my name.
I don't think that would have been a good idea.
Well, to make up for it, I made you this!
You can tell I made it because it's so unprofessional.
But I still like it!
Whoa. Déjà vu.
Ha ha, but I hope you like this one better. I sure do.
I apologize for what happened, and I'll do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again.
I keep apologizing. Is it too much? Am I forgiven?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...