Saturday, September 4, 2010

Oy!

Wow.
What did I just say to myself? What did I just say?! Ugh!!! Well, I know I said this already, and it didn't work so well, and if I say it again I'll look pretty bad, but ya know what? I don't care. Here it is:
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry I didn't stick to the commitment.
I'm sorry I slacked off.
I'm sorry I broke my promise.
I'm sorry I lied.
I'm sorry I didn't let this blog live up to it's name this past week.
I'm sorry
I'm sorry.
And you know what? I'm also sorry that this post is just so boring! God, let's move on! Okay, I'm finished, but the next post/possibly posts (:D!!!) will be awesome.
I promise.
Can I please please please please please please please please PLEASE be forgiven? Should I stop doing these long, boring apology posts?

2 comments:

  1. please, don't stop, i love to read your apologies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kasia: Well then, I'm sorry to keep you waiting for the next apology! Ha ha, I punned. Ha ha, ha ha, ha ha, ohhhhhhhhhh.
    Seriously, though, your comment made me roll on the floor laughing. LITERALLY. XD

    ReplyDelete

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...