Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Well, this Sucks. (Except with More Pain.)

I'm not feeling too well, woke up with a really, really painful throat yesterday (forgot to tell you, sorry), and it got worse throughout the day, and it was a lot, lot, lot worse today. Takin' these to feel better, and it's working a bit. Stayed home today, bored, mostly. I did illegally watch Leap Year through Demonoid, though, and it was pretty good. I'll give it an 8.75/10. (Don't judge me, I need a chick flick once in a while!)

I hope I'll feel better by the weekend, because I really wanna visit the nice farmers' sheep!

In other news, I changed the blog template a tiny little bit (meaning the pages and the lines that divided everything), and I think it flows a lot better.

And I'm off to daydream about sheep!

Do you have any good layout tips I could use? (For Blogger specifically?)

2 comments:

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...