Monday, October 11, 2010

Explanation

Didn't post yesterday cuz I was working on the sheep hike post, the post will be, um, well, posted either tomorrow or the next day. I'll try to do posts before that, too. I'm going to do the grass template right now, so stay tuned! :)
Unrelated PS:
My all-time viewage has stretched out to ten lovely countries: Ireland, USA, Canada, UK, Russia, Denmark, Greece, Netherlands, Hungary and Poland, in order of most views. Thanks so much for all your support!
If you're reading this, you're giving me a view - thanks! Which country are you reading from? I'd love to hear some history about it...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...