Sunday, October 24, 2010

I Told You I'm a Perfectionist

Okay, I know I rant A LOT about Blogger and the template and everything, but something's not right again. I love the whole rounded-tabs thing, and it looks GREAT, but that lighter green just makes flames come out of my ears! It's not an option to change that, because the space where the light green is has to be a bit lighter than the main color (where the dark green is). I'm going to change it again, and I apologize for constantly doing this. Once I find something I REALLY like and can stay with for years, then I'll stop ranting about this. I'll be changing it today-ish. Stay tuned!
Do you hate that lighter green as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...