Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ka-BANG! Heh, Heh.

I was reading College Candy, as I often do, when I stumbled upon a post that changed my life forever: Undercover Bangs! I have bangs, and I hate, hate, HATE them. They get in the way constantly. Most of them are millimeters from being chin-length, which, for me, makes them just long enough to incessantly fall back in my face whenever I tuck them behind my ear. And I'm annoyed. Whenever I put them up, just straight up secured with clips, well, I'm a perfectionist (the most perfectionist-y perfectionist you'll ever meet), so I have tendencies to mess with my hair, just to make sure that every strand is in the right place. And I usually find a few that are out of place. I end up trying to tuck them back in the clips, which just wrecks it noticeably. Then I have to rush to the bathroom (aka the mirror) while pretending to scratch my head (aka covering the mess I just made) to fix it.
And to think that all that time, it wasn't even broken.
I only knew of two ways to keep 'em up (to the side and straight up), but now I know of five.
Whew!
Unrelated PS
Blogger says: "Image uploads will be disabled for two hours due to maintenance at 5:00PM PDT Wednesday, Oct. 20th. Learn more," so if I'm not posting pictures where they're clearly neccesary, don't get mad, okay?
Do you have bangs? Are they a pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...