Saturday, October 9, 2010

Links I Like - Sheep Edition!

Well, of course, since it's National Sheep Week, I had to include some links to sheep! Let the fun begin! (Oh, and I'll be hiking to the sheep tomorrow - too cloudy today. And tomorrow I'm going to do a grass template (there aren't any sheep, much to my anger and dismay - why, Blogger, why?) til Friday. Yay!)
***
Wikipedia, of course, has an article about sheep! And look at all the pictures of sheep!

And speaking of pictures of sheep... sheep on Google, sheep on Yahoo!, sheep on Bing and sheep on Ask. Yay, search engines!

Trust Squidoo to make a page about sheep jokes.

I don't think this is a real sheep...?

A little disturbing... But this is even more disturbing.

Aww... Intelligent sheep quotes... How sweeeeet...

Take this test and tell me your results... I got an average of 0.3034 seconds ("Ambling Armadillo").

Malfunction: Error 692. Cuteness overload. This too.

The Uggs VS sheep debate. I have a pair of Uggs myself, (these, to be precise) and I will proudly say that they are by far the comfiest shoes I've ever worn in my entire life. They are worth the price. They are incredibly comfortable, unbelievably stylish and they go with everything. I frequently find myself looking at their website. I don't, however, think that the company kills the sheep to make the boots - it's just the sheep fur! (I will, however, note these laugh-out-loud-worthy pictures: this I agree with, this I half-agree with, this is very clever (I'm not being sarcastic, I swear!), and this is a wonderful collage.
What's the best sheep link on this post? Where do you stand on the Uggs VS sheep debate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...