Thursday, October 21, 2010

Links I Like

Googling 'awesome blog' turns up quite a few awesome blogs! My personal favorites are (if they're not on the blogroll right now they will be in a few minutes) 1000 Awesome Things, The Awesome Blog and Awesome Blog.

Hey, guess what! According to People, Taylor Swift doesn't have thick skin! Agreed. (Love her!)

Has anyone tried the DELICIOUS new cereal Krave?

What a great idea! :)

Look how helpful those irritating help tips can be! Blogger tells me how to make my blog load faster! Awwwww!

This is actually quite funny.

I'd love to make this! But look at the nutrition facts...ugh...

Yay, I found a random facts blog!

What's your preferred blogs source - Blogger, Wordpress, Tumblr, or Typepad, or something else?

Do you have a blog? Omg, I can't tell you how much I'd love to read it! Comment me the link?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...