Saturday, October 30, 2010

Random Phrase Double-Decker: Edition 2: Commercials

"I wish they'd actually make commercials good. It would be a pleasant change in the world."
~Me
***
"I was watching commercials and was interrupted by a TV show."
~Some guy on a Polish stand-up comedy show I was watching

Unrelated PS
Today I've got thirteen views in the US, ten in Ireland, five in the UK, three in Denmark, two in Japan, one in Belgium and one in Ukraine. Thank you so so so so so much! I'm getting more views every day! You're going to make my head swell really soon. ;)

Do you like stand-up comedy? What's your favorite commercial?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...