Friday, October 1, 2010

Oops!

I have now realized, after looking at looooots of blogs that have been doing this, that I need to give proper photo credit, silly me! You will now notice that all posts (when I'm done, of course) that contained a picture that was not made by myself will have a small, unobtrusive photo source bit at the end. Sorry, and thank you for your time!
In other words, happy October 1st!
Unrelated PS:
Also, check out the blogroll: I added some pretty AWESOME blogs! They're College Candy, College Fashion, Kendi Everyday, Michael McGraw, No Signposts in the Sea, Outfits Anonymous, Pigeons Aren't Perfect, and Whorange. Check out the sidebar for the links!
What's your favorite blog in the blogroll?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...