Friday, October 8, 2010

The First Time an Unrelated PS Dominated Almost the Entire Post and Quite Possibly the Longest Post Title in the History of Awesomeology (I Will Stop Typing Now)

Check out this awesome blog I discovered: The Box and the "B". Welcome to the sidebar, The Box and the "B"! (I love the template, don't you? Adorable!)

Unrelated PS:
I was too sick to go visit the sheep last weekend, but I'm going this weekend for sure, weather dependant. I've declared this following week National Sheep Week - take part by participating in sheep-related activities; I'm going to at least go visit the sheep in the hilltains (hills + mountains), attempt to bake some sheep cupcakes (I'll give you the recipe if it's any good), yet again make a sheep drawing on Paint, try to make a cotton-ball sheep or some other kind and maybe even buy some sheep earrings from Etsy? I'll think of some more activities. I'll probably do one per day. National Sheep Week will be from Saturday, October 9th to Friday, October 15. If you wouldn't mind spreading the word, that'd be great! All of the posts tomorrow til Friday will be about sheep, and only sheep. (But I might throw in a little Unrelated PS here and there.)
Because the sheep need a week of celebration.
And we must help.
Are you going to participate win National Sheep Week? What do you plan on doing?

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this post. Thanks for putting me in your sidebar! I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny @ Boxandb: You're totally welcome, and thanks to you, too! I love getting comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...