Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Classic Bullet List

  • First of all, happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans! I've been in the US of A my whole life up til August, and I've chosen to continue to celebrate eating turkey and saying I'm thankful for my favorite pair of jeans. Yay celebration! (I don't watch football, though, I'm not really a sporty person.)
  • I've received news that I'm getting this laptop for Christmas! Yay celebration! Oh, and speaking of Christmas, according to eBay, there's only 30 days left!!! Yay celebration!
  • I really, really love croutons. I'm actually eating some right now. Like, literally, I'm eating croutons from a bowl with a spoon. Cool, eh?
  • No NTSW post for today, but there will be one tomorrow. I don't feel posty today.
What are your traditions for Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it? What laptop brand do you have? Do you like croutons?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...