Thursday, November 11, 2010

Etsy: I Want Stuff from YummyTreatsJewelry's Shop!

(Etsy is an online handmade-and-vintage store. It's layout is similar to eBay. You can visit the totally fab site right over here. Like, seriously, click it, it'll change your life. DUDE! WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS?! CLICK THE BUTTON! AAAAARGH!)
Okay, I found an Etsy shop under the name of YummyTreatsJewelry . Basically, it's food accessories for extremely low prices. Oh my god, what's not to love already?! I'm especially hungering (ha ha! I punned!) after the Dorito earrings, the chocolate chip hair clips, the banana keychain, the Hershey chocolate cell phone charm, the Sprite can earrings, the popcorn earrings, and, oh, who am I kidding?! EVERYTHING ELSE, TOO!
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE don't buy anything from YummyTreatsJewelry . I want it all for me. (But, like, you can buy it, but only if it's for me. I hope we're clear on that. You nothing, me all. Kay? Kay.)
Do you have an Etsy shop? Oh my god WHAT IS IT?!?!?!?!? Anyway, what's your favorite piece from YummyTreatsJewelry 's collection? Mine is the Dorito earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...