Friday, November 19, 2010

National Holiweeks: Edition Two is Declared!

I have totally adored Taylor Swift from the beginning.
Meaningful, self-written song lyrics. Catchy, stuck-in-your-head songs. Gorgeous clothes. What's not to like?
Since I have been thinking about her for a while now (don't ask why, I don't know), I feel it's time to act upon my fateful thought-inspired impulse and declare that now through Thursday is officially National Taylor Swift Week. That's right, National Taylor Swift Week is from Friday, November 19th to Thursday, November 26th. Participate! I'll be telling you how in the week. Taylor, if you're reading this, let me just say that you have totally touched me with your music. You are my role model. I wish all musicians were as great as you. (And, oh my god, I can't tell you how psyched I am that you're reading this. Thanks!!! :D)
So, will you be participating in NTSW? Be sure to tell me all about what you do! Do you or don't you like Taylor? Why or why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...