Saturday, November 20, 2010

NTSW: Taylor Swift-Inspired Necklace from Etsy

I wasn't expecting Taylor Swift jewelry on Etsy, but, alas, I was wrong. Just look at this necklace! At $42, it's a bit too expensive for me, but I absolutely love it! I very much would like to own it. I probably won't buy it, but I strongly recommend you do!
Speak Now Gold Heart Necklace (Taylor Swift Inspired), $42, Etsy.com, available here.
What's your opinion on this necklace? Do you own any Taylor-inspired jewelry?
Unrelated PS
I cannot believe I've never used Google Reader prior to today. I love you, Google, I really do. I think I'll write a letter to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...