Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oopsie + Random Phrasies

Since my Internet ran out yesterday and I had to renew it, I was unfortunately unable to post. I hate when that happens!! And have you noticed that both times I couldn't post cuz the Net ran out was during one of the self-made-up holiweeks?! (The other self-made-up holiweek, this self-made-up holiweek) Cuh-razy, am I right?!
Well, anyway, on to the TS-related post. Today it's random phrases taken from Taylor herself!
***
"Hi, I'm Taylor. I've been alive for 20 years now, and I finally have my own kitchen."
~Taylor Swift, here
 ***
"My lucky number always has been and always will be 13. It pops up in front of me in the most obvious and undeniable ways, but only when something good is about to happen."
~Taylor Swift, here
***
"Nothing like a leisurely Sunday afternoon, sitting in my car in a middle school parking lot.. WATCHING LARPING!!"
~Taylor Swift, here
***
Want more random phrases said by Taylor herself? Go to www.taylorswift.com!
What's the awesomest thing Taylor's ever said?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...