Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Who Wants to Meet Mr. Pippy?

"Do you think people would think I'm weird if I told them I had a three-foot-long red, yellow, pink and orange stuffed hippopotamus from Ikea named Mr. Pippy? Have I ever told you that? I haven't? Oh. Well, I'm telling you now. Do you think I'm weird? Actually, you know what? Nevermind. I don't think this conversation will end well. Actually, it's not a conversation because I'm the only one talking! Dude, say something! I'm ranting about a three-foot-long red, yellow, pink and red stuffed hippopotamus from Ikea named Mr. Pippy and asking you questions and you just nod and shake?! Why would you do something like that?! Dude say something!"
*crickets, crickets*
"Ugh!"
~Me
Do you have a three-foot-long red, yellow pink and orange stuffed hippopotamus from Ikea named Mr. Pippy? Well, his name probably isn't Mr. Pippy, but do you have a hippopotamus fitting that description? If so, great! Let's have a playdate!* If not, then where's your nearest Ikea? Please go there immediately and purchase a hippopotamus.
*Unintentional rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...