Thursday, December 2, 2010

*Faint*

Are you reading this?
Good, you should be.
Are you planning on stopping right now?
Well, don’t.
Are you procrastinating?
I’ll help.
Are you on the hunt for something awesome?
You’ve found it.
Are you looking for something funny, beautiful and charming as well?
You’ve found it, dude.
If you haven’t seen this yet, then you haven’t LIVED yet.
Now, I propose to you something I found in the Recommended section of my Google Reader.
Alas.
Behold.
Most beautiful thing in the world. Period. Right?! Do you think it’s real? (I do.)
*Note: If the GIF above is moving slowly, you might want to try closing other tabs or refreshing the page - happy frogs aren't meant to be viewed in slo-mo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...