Friday, December 10, 2010

Recommend!!!!!: Repost from My Other Blog

Okay, like a year ago, I bought this game on the App Store. It’s called Bounce On, by the company Team Phobic. Its $4, but I assure you, it’ll be the best $4 you’ll ever spend.
Lemme give you a little bit of a background on the game.
So basically you’re this little rubber red bouncy ball. You fell out of a guy’s pocket and you’re traveling through five worlds to get back home. You collect diamonds, jump on monsters Mario-style to defeat them and get to the cannon to finish the level. You get a bronze medal for completing the level, a silver medal for completing the level and collecting all the diamonds within the level and a gold medal for completing the level, collecting all the diamonds within the level and doing so within a specific amount of time.
Sound cool?
It sounds correctly!
I’ve beaten it something like three times. I have a gold medal on every single one. I know where almost every secret passage is to collect gold coins.
Need some help?
Just email me! (The master.)
Now I shall rate it.
Graphics: 5/5
The graphics are absolutely splendid. So cute and simple! It makes me think that sometimes, we don’t need virtual people to look identical to actual humans...sometimes good ol’ simplicity does the trick.
Music: 5/5
The music composer for this game really outdid himself. Fantastic tunage!
Plot: 3.5/5
I have to admit, the plot is pretty used. “Some object got lost and has to journey epically back home while finding his true identity along the way?! Call Hollywood, it’s a new idea!”
Menus: 4.5/5
Very awesome “Overworld”s, but the pause menu could have used a Restart button.
Control: 5/5
Tilt to move, tap to jump, tap and hold to jump higher. Simple and brilliant!
Replay Value: 5/5
I’ve played it three times!
Overall Verdict: 5/5
A great game, with hardly any faults! Go buy yourself Bounce On on the App Store today! (And there’s a sequel, Bounce On 2: Drallo’s Demise, but that’s waaaaaaaaaay worse than BO1.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...