Here are some quick activities to do daily in the morning to rid yourself of them.
- Did you have a dream? Write it down.
- Dance around the room as if nobody's watching.
- Look at yourself in the mirror. Tell your reflection how awesome it is.
- Strike a pose.
- Think of all the fantastic potential and opportunities that are hiding behind the bushes in the footpath of today.
- Put on something that makes ya feel good.
- Skip. Skip anywhere. It's a guaranteed pick-me-up.
- Write a list of all the bad things that happened today. Now, for every bad thing, write down two good things. Keep your list for future inspiration.
- Think of the absolute best thing that happened to you today. Think about it until you fall asleep.
- Treat yourself to something. Take a luxurious bubble bath. Massage yourself. Make a banana facial.
- Draw a quick picture. Just a doodle, or a sketch. The bird singing outside your window, or your signature smiley face. Or a banana.
- Spray your bed with your favorite, calming scent.
- Read a book, for two hours or five minutes.
- Think of all the fantastic potential and opportunities that are hiding behind the bushes in the footpath of tomorrow.
Do these tips work for you? What relaxation methods do you have?
Picture from SWPC.