Monday, January 17, 2011

The Adventures of Pencil and Pants

I’m from America. I call them pants. You can call them trousers if you like, just don’t force me to remake my comic. Oh, yeah, and by the way, I just finished my comic. I quite like it. It’s about pencils. And pants. (Ahem, trousers, ahem.) And skirts. Well okay not so much about skirts but a skirt is featured. So is a washing machine. Why don’t you go take a look instead of me telling you, actually? The comic is right below this text. It will probably appear quite small…that is why it is a very, very good idea to click on the comic in order to enlarge the comic. That was a very good idea, Blogger. A very good idea. Okay, I will stop stalling now and show you the comic, so here it is, in what Blogger calls "medium format." Enjoy it. That's not a suggestion that is an ORDER. What are you doing, Private, you should be ENJOYING THE COMIC! Ha ha sorry I was watching a soldier show on Discovery last night. I guess it rubbed off.
Oh, and if you want to see a comic daily, I suggest you check out Natalie Dee, Married to the Sea and Toothpaste for Dinner. Oh wait that's three comics a day. I'm a math whiz.
Do you like making comics?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...