Thursday, January 13, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

If you aren't reading The Daybook yet (um, I can't think of a good reason why you wouldn't be), then you wouldn't know that Sydney just asked everyone to do one of her totally awesome Awkward and Awesome Thursday posts. So let's get to it.
***
Awkward:
-Eating dinner on a Christmas plate in January.
-Bruised bananas in the fruit bowl. Like why do those old bananas need to pollute the fruit bowl? Bleh.
-Poorly done DIYs that you end up stuffing in the closet when guests come but required too much work to just "throw out".
-Avast's "Your software has just been updated" vocal message that is spoken by a robot lady. She will never get married, I assure you.
-When you like someone's shirt but can't find a good time to tell them, like they keep talking or something.
-The F12 key. No one likes you, F12.
-Too many people on the bus.
-When the store's empty.
-Cold hot chocolate. Seriously, is there anything more wrong?!
-Other people's bad breath. Especially garlic. Oh my god just brush your teeth dude. It's seriously that simple.
-EXTREMELY dirty socks. Like, EXTREMELY dirty. Again with the washing and the brushing.

Awesome:
-The look on people's faces that don't know how to type when I type. "How...how do you type like that?!" I learned for three years, dude. You should try it.
-Downloading illegal files off torrent sites. I'm a rebel.
-Being rebellious.
-Seeing a really awesomely-dressed girl walk down the street and getting totally inspired.
-Making people laugh. Isn't that just the warmest feeling ever?
-Really pretty storage.
-Telling people you're a chocoholic. Person 1: "Hi." Person 2: "Hi!" *pause* Person 2: "I'm a chocoholic."
-Like 5:00 pm on a summer's day when you're driving home from a fun meeting with a close friend and your sunroof's open and you're on the completely empty freeway blasting the awesomest radio station in the city that's playing the awesomest songs ever and it's just pure bliss, right there and then. Bliss.
-The Toads from Mario.
-Mario.
-THE DAYBOOK!!!!!
***
Please note the button in the right sidebar that says I'm Awkward and Awesome. (It's true.)

4 comments:

  1. K I love the daybook! I just did my list too :) haha and that's so funny "no one likes you f12 key!" love it


    http://kahandace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Daybook is probably, like, my favorite blog ever. I like your list too, "Getting 3 calls from an Arizona bail place to bail out a stranger. No thank you, ma'm." literally made me laugh out loud. XD I went on your blog, totally LOVE! Thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sunroofs = love

    i'm totally with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha thanks. Sunroof thing's only happened to me once though. Aw. :P Thanks for the comment!! :)

    ReplyDelete

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...