Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm Going Crazy with the Segments Lately

I have now just created a new weekly segment - GIF Sunday!
Every Sunday I will post one of the many awesome GIFs I have saved on my laptop.
Sound good?
Yeah, it should.
Ha ha! I rhymed!
Yaaaaay!
:P
Well, okay, nevermind...
Let's just get to the GIF...
That, my friends, is pure awesomeness.
Check GIF Sunday out on the Awesomeology segments page. (It's at the end so you'll have to scroll a bit.)
Do you like flipping on treadmills?
Picture from Win Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...