Wednesday, January 26, 2011

NMW - Stuff You Can Buy Me: Monkey Stuff!

Reading Monkey Bookends, $37.95 (20% off original price, $47.95), amazon.com, available here. I'm seriously considering purchasing this wonder.
Spunky Monkey Bath Towel, $7.49 (down from $9.99), kmart.com, available here. Aaaaah that is the cutest towel I've ever seen. Heaven help me.
See No Evil Hear No Evil Speak No Evil Monkey Totem Figurine, $5.68 (down from $14.95, you save 62%), amazon.com, available here. (Check out the whole See No Evil Hear No Evil Speak No Evil monkey line here (from Amazon), it's awesome.) I seriously can not get over how awesome this is. I want it very much.
Shower Curtain - Monkey, $15.50 (originally $19.99), magu-llc.com, available here. Showers will be more pleasant.
Snuggie True Fun Monkeys, $13.59 (retail $16.99), acehardwaresuperstore.com, available here. This sure beats my butterfly Snuggie.
Flipped Out Monkey Dish, $28.33 (20% off from $35.42), store.dejavujewelry.com, available here. Two words: cute. overdose.
If anyone buys me any of these I will most certainly give them a cookie. Of course, they deserve much more than a cookie for being such a stellar gift giver, but, you know, a cookie is just what I can spare. But it’ll be a really good cookie. Like a knock-your-socks-off-good cookie. Promise.
What monkey purchases would you like swingin’ in your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...