Monday, February 21, 2011

Quirks #2

Okay, okay. So. It looks like Monica forgot to do a Sunday GIF yesterday. Well she’s REALLY SORRY. So she’s gonna do a Quirks instead. [Oh and btw it’s just me, Monica, referring to me in the third person. Carry on.]
***
I was always good with spelling, and I think that’s what turned me into the current world’s BIGGEST punctuation, grammar, spelling, capitalization, conjugation, etc. etc. etc. freak EVER. My hypothetical students in a parallel universe in which I am a teacher would despise me. Seriously, I’d mark you down a letter grade for an inappropriate semi-colon.
I never seem to have enough clothes.
I know almost everything there is to know about Microsoft Office Word. And I can.not. stand. any Word that’s older than 2007.
I customize things so much that it’s a wonder the world hasn’t exploded yet.
I think about sheep, monkeys and dachshunds more than is healthy.
I don’t like blood. The very idea of donating it disgusts me (please don’t be offended), and losing teeth was always a nightmare and always featured a hefty waterfall of tears.
I’m shy around strangers, rowdy around bffs and semi-shy semi-rowdy around kind-of-friends-but-I-don’t-really-know-you-yet-so-yeah-k-thx-bai.
Say I’m Gmail chatting with my friends and I accidentally type you instead of u, I would delete the y and the o just to maintain my street cred. Shortening words is imperative when IMming. (That’s really contrary to my spelling etc. freakiness isn’t it? XD)
I will always go through an ordeal to get a slightly better, slightly more expensive, slightly better quality “thing” rather than going the easy way to get something worse and cheaper. It kind of sucks.
I love things that match.
I am religious about lists.
***
What are your quirks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...