Monday, February 28, 2011

This Blog Is Too Awesome for the Number Four

Okay. So. I just want to thank the six INCREDIBLY AWESOME people who have subscribed to Awesomeology!
Proof?

Told ya so. (That's snipped straight from my Google Reader. Jsyk.) (Click to enlarge. Like always.)
Well anyway I have no idea whether the INCREDIBLY AWESOME subscriber count (6!!! :D) is subscribed with Google Reader or with any RSS feed, but I don't care:
SIX!
Well okay, technically five, since I am one of them. But still,
FIVE!
Woohah, and I give you a big round of applause.
Are you one of the INCREDIBLY AWESOME five? Speak up and show the world how awesome you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...