Monday, February 14, 2011

What I Would Want for Valentine’s Day If I Were Rich

Please note: I am only to be given these items on Valentine’s Day. Not my birthday or anything, but Valentine’s Day.
Also, if you’re giving me a Valentine’s Day prez, you’re cutting it a little bit close, there are only two hours and fifty minutes left!
1. A mansion
2. A MacBook Pro
3. All the pretty and expensive clothes in the world
4. All the pretty and expensive accessories and shoes in the world
5. The newest iPhone
6. Expensive softwares
7. Expensive fonts
8. My very own country
10. Overpriced designer ornaments
11. A diamond
12. A rare bird
What did you get for V-Day?
Picture from Fun Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...