Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Bloggy Quest

Okay so I am on this quest. A quest to read every single post {yes EVERY SINGLE POST} from every single blog {yes EVERY SINGLE BLOG} from the ex-tuh-REME-ly link-heavy blogroll that's sitting over there in the left sidebar. I've already completed Daddy Likey, The Daybook and Already Pretty in that order and I've also done parts of 24 Free Dinners and 1000 Awesome Things. I'm gonna do it alphabetically now so first up is ...love Maegan. Can't wait!
What's your latest quest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...