Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Great Song & a Quick Note about an Achievement ;)

Good afternoon, how art thou today? Hi! I'd just like to tell you about two excellent, simply excellent things.
The first is this song I heard in a commercial advertising Ireland for vacations, I liked the song in the background and I did a little Googling and I discovered the song! Love when that happens. :) So yeah, this is the song, it's great! If you'd like to watch it on YouTube you can click here.
I love this song, it's so great! The girls, Heather and Orla, are very talented, no wonder they got in the commercial. ;)
The other thing I wanted to share is: I've put every blog button from the blogroll (sidebar, bottom left) I could find in the bottom right sidebar! Hurrah!
Hope you're having an excellent Tuesday...
Bad luck Tuesday: Oh my gosh, nothing! I'm having a great Tuesday! Wow! I wish the same to you. :)
Thoughts? What's on your mind today?
Also - please vote in the poll to the right or to comment! (If you'd like more info you can click here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...