Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm Trying to Put Up a Bunch of Buttons from Other Blogs I Like.

I hope you'll help me by giving me the link to your blog and then assure me that either (a) it is not awesome {so that I won't even look at it and have less work} or (b) you don't have a blog button {so that I'll have less work than normal}.
If your blog is, in fact, thoroughly unawesome AND you don't have a button for it, then thank you. You're lovely.
Sigh...let's hear your not awesome blog links...
Jk you guys. If your blog rocks I'll put it in the blogroll and if it rocks AND has a button then I'll put your button down in that right sidebar. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...