Saturday, March 12, 2011

Links I Like

A bunch of good ones today!
***
I'd like to own this book, it sounds wonderful!
Wouldn't you absolutely love to come home to something like this everyday? I think it's absolutely lovely.
Check out these "artsy shoes"!
Seeing as I lost my mancala board a while ago this post just about made my day. Genius!
This is the most stunning scrapbooking room I have ever and will ever see in my entire existence. If you click on one link in this entire post then make it this one.
Oh my god. Hidden fox teacups.
Just put a bird on it. That's gotta be one of the best sentences ever (and it really does spice up the outfit).
Terrariums make my heart beat faster.
Smokey - the world's loudest cat. (He's so cute, isn't he?!)
I've never heard of this before, how sweet!
***
Link thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...