Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Something Important on April 3rd!

On Sunday, April 3rd, I will post for the 225th time.
I'm just gonna cut to the chase: Awesomeology's getting a makeover that day!
Here's some things I'll definitely be doing: changing the template, updating my sidebars, adding the rest of the blog buttons, expanding the related posts thing and all sorts of cool stuff!
But still I need suggestions! Let's go bold shall we?
Should I keep the color green? Should I keep the same shade? Should I change the title font? Should I change the dot pattern? Answers, answers, answers PLEASE! This is your homework, due Saturday April 2nd, the day before the makeover! I'll reply to every comment!
Bad luck Tuesday: Nothing really. Shocker, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...