Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day is Today.

And I don't even need too change the blog template.
Cuz it's already green.
So is my outfit.
I hope ya lads had a bloomin' great day today, ya hear me?
PS
One of my fave quotes ever:
"May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, and the rain fall soft upon your fields. Until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand."
~Old Irish blessing
(I sang this in a choir a few years ago and it will always hold a special place in my heart. It sounds even better sung.)
Let's hear about yar day, me lads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...