Tuesday, March 1, 2011

True Story: The Eighth Month

Okay so today I was asked something by someone I know (let's call her "Rudolpha" (don't worry her mom didn't subject her to such torture, it's not her real name, I am just using it for confidentiality, okay? Okay glad we're clear on that))
So. Today Rudolpha says to me, "Hey, Monica?" I say "Yeah?" {because I'm cool like that lol} Rudolpha says "Okay so you know how September is like the ninth month?" I nod. "Well what's the eighth month?" I ponder Rudolpha for a second. "August."
What I should have said was "FOR PETE'S SAKE RUDOLPHA YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE ORDER OF YOUR MONTHS?! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD WHAT THE HECK! JUST WHAT. THE. HECK?!?!?! GAH! GO BACK TO PRESCHOOL AND START YOUR EDUCATION AGAIN AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! HOW CAN YOU NOT CALCULATE THE EIGHTH MONTH?! GOD!"
I am easily irked.
Would that irk you or am I utterly insane?
Picture from Singapore Treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...