Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Secret to Getting Whatever You Want. {not a joke}

I bought a book today that just about changed my life.
The book is called The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.
It pretty much tells you the secret to getting absolutely anything you want. And it works.
I'll just tell you The Secret: the law of attraction. If you think of something you want you will get it.
Buy this book. It tells you everything. It tells you how to use the secret and also tells you the secrets to money, relationships, health, the world, "you", and life.
I've been using The Secret all today. {is that gramatically correct? sorry} I've had such a wonderful day.
This book is life-changing. Buy it. It's just $13.97 on the site.
$13.97 is a small price to pay for the best life ever.
{and I'm sure you can get it for cheaper on Amazon lol}
Rhonda Byrne or anyone or any company related to The Secret is not paying me to write this.
Omg let's discuss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...