Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yet another Change

Okay so we know what I think about change, so I'm gonna make {another} change and say this, in quote form:
"I very recently did a makeover on Awesomeology. I can't get enough of it! Well, that's change, and though I know that there were a lot of changes, I'm just going to ask you to bear with me for now, because I'm declaring another one. I believe it will benefit everyone. On days when I am braindead and don't know what to post about, I will simply not post. This benefits me because I don't have to make the effort of writing a "Sorry, I'm braindead, catchya tomorrow" post. It benefits you because you don't have to read that borefest! See? It's a win-win!"
Oh, and I just forgot to post yesterday. I only thought of this new regime today.
Good idea or *crosses neck and makes cracking noise* idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...